Re: WLLH article

Hmm, I typed all these numbers out last night and this morning it
is as if nobody got this.  So, here's a re-send.  The #2 city is not
Springfield, it's not Providence, it's not Hartford, it's not Bridgeport.
Notice, of course that we're not talking about metro areas, these
are city populations.

Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Are you sure about Worcester being the 2nd largest city in New
> England? Mass. maybe, but Providence and Hartford are higher-ranked
> Arbitron markets.

1996 US Census city population estimates:

from http://www.census.gov/population/estimates/metro-
city/SC100K96.txt

Boston 558,394
Worcester 166,350