Re: The Future of WBCN-- Talk????

- --- Mike Thomas <nostatic@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Also, I saw on All Access that WFNX is filing a lawsuit against
> Infinity, charging that they yanked the Loveline program from FNX in favor of
> BCN, thus breaking the contract Infinity had with FNX.  We'll have to see where
> this one goes.

FYI, Loveline is currently airing on WBCN and WFNX.
'FNX had no exclusivity on the deal which didn't
stop Westwood One/Infinity Radio from adding another station in the market.

As far as 'BCN going Extreme Talk,  if you take Stern out of
the equation, 'BCN becomes just another 3-4 share station....
Also, why would they add Loveline if you say that music is doing so well for them?
Nik Carter might have the highest rated show in the 18-34 male group
but now it hasn't gotten to a point where he only plays 3-4 songs an hour..
the rest is all-gab....

Mark