[none]

Paul wrote in part:
>>Agreed.  I worked at WAAF in 1979 when they were still in the Cocaine
Realty Building in downtown Worcester.  I wonder what all the WAAF
listeners in western Massachusetts think about the Boston focus and
whether they care.  WAAF sure has a killer signal, just not in the area
they want (Boston).

>>Paul
When I was patrolling field & stream in the Monadnock region of NH
during the 1970s; I found WAAF had a solid signal up in the hills of
Marlboro and surrounding towns.

I remember the refrain "WAAF, Worcester/Boston"!
It should have been "WAAF, Worcester and the foothills of Mt.
Monadnock"!

Bob J.
- --