Pax buys WABU

Given the propensity of Mr Paxson to air only "family friendly" (that is,
conservative Christian) progamming, what does the future portend for WABU?
Please don't flame me-- he has said in interviews that his goal is to
spread Christian programming all over North America.  While I certainly
support his right to do whatever he wants as long as it doesn't interfere
with my life, I wonder what Pax-TV plans to do with WABU, and how sports or
anything non-religious would fit into that plan...