RE: thoughts on Mega and Spanish radio

Something else occurred to me.  Mega also runs a modern r & b format on 910
AM in Hartford.  I am probably one of a handful of people over 30 that still
listens to rap.  910 Jamz is a good sounding station, much like I really
like WILD's overall on-air presentation.  Very good ID's and jocks who know
the music they are playing.  On the subject of ratings for Boston area Mega
owned stations, I would suggest Mega flip their weak 890 frequency to a soul
music format of some kind.  It would most definitely pull a rating if the
Spanish isn't showing up.  The downside would be finding a staff.
I am impressed that Mega has hung in there with 910 AM in Hartford.  I see
it in the ratings there.
- -Dave