Re: WLLH Now In Spanish

Regarding either WLLH or Mega 1150, I'll be interested to see if either
pulls any numbers.  The Latino community is increasing, but Boston is
certainly not an LA or a Miami in its numbers of Hispanic listeners.
Still, a sizeable ethnic audience has been listening to Jam'n on FM.  Based
on my occasional listens to it (I'm glad I took Spanish in high school!),
1150  seems to be trying to do with AM what is allegedly impossible--
attracting a younger audience over to AM by playing music.   Does anybody
think they will succeed?