Re: NERW 4/30: Fuller-Jeffrey

In a message dated 5/1/99 11:25:45 AM Central Daylight Time, Dib9@aol.com
writes:

<< OK.  Ignore my earlier post.  I did not know about the deal.  Is J.J.
buying
 1400 WIDE Biddeford as part of the deal? He couldn't wait to get rid of it
 the first time he had it.  It would be a natural fit for the sports radio
 network he has on WJAE and WJJB.

 Is J.J. gets WRED, another good purchase and a good simulcast partner of
WRED
 would be 95.9 WXGL Topsham.  Putting together the two rimshotters (at 95.5
 and 95.9) would give him good coverage of the Portland market and together
 the signals might become commercially viable.  It wouldn't surprise me if
 he's already thought of that.. >>

Not really sure how old JJ is but am guessing in his early fifties. Perhaps
he and his partner now have enough cash to finally sit back, buy some
stations in New England, and play radio station.

Mike