Re: Say, have you got any cheese?

>WCAP (980, Lowell) tells me that on Saturday the 17th an unfortunate
>mouse climbed into the Harris AM-5 and became quite dead but not
>before taking down the station for nearly 12 hours.

This is actually a quite common occurrance at TX shacks.  Especially for
daytimers running their filaments all night...

Many a slithery snake has thought he'd found a nice warm place for the
night....Only to be jolted (and splattered!) on the inside of the TX!

Many a daytimer had a "delayed" sign-on....due to splattered snake in the TX
syndrome....