Re: Dale Dorman and the Jammin' Oldies Craze

WGTO, now WQTM The team barely makes a whisper up here in Jacksonville,
probably due to WAYR Orange Park (Jax) on 550khz. . 820 also comes in here too
day or night. Haven't listened lately for the change of format.

Ron Gitschier
US Navy Jax, FL
ex; WLLH WYHI