Re: Boston trip

You can't mean my station, WMWM (Salem State), can
you? We have a tower with _three_ bays on top of the
Meier Hall on Lafayette St. (just off Rt. 1-A). The
antenna next to it is for Campus Police, I think.
To the best of my knowledge, that's the only radio
tower on or near Rt. 1-A in Salem.

Bob Nelson
at WMWM since 3/12/81