Re: Jammin' party

I think that Bandiero's show will improve with time as far as the chart data is
concerned.  Keep in mind the show has just started to syndicate.  Secondly, I
think ROR picked it up as a pre-emptive measure just in case another station in
the market decided to go R&B Oldies.  I bet ROR was thinking about flipping to
that format itself when they picked up the show, but the arrival of Star may
have kept them from pulling the trigger.  Still, it is a specialty program, so
if it runs some 80's material, it's really not any big deal.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7