Jammin' party

I finally made it a point to check out the new syndicated soul oldies show
on WROR this weekend.  First, we have violations of WROR's decades by
playing hits from the 1980's.  Second, you would think the research on this
program would be checked twice.  Al Bandeiro features "It's A Shame" by The
Spinners as from 1972.  I can see being one year off on something like that,
but that was 1970 before the group had started their run of hits on Atlantic
Records.  JJ would have known that one for sure!
I am sure I was the only one to pick up on it, but it shows that people
doing the shows (or researching them) should know the music to have any
credibility.
- -Dave