Re: WMUA Reunion

On 23 Apr 99,  Martin J. Waters wrote:

>         I'm going also and will be over in Northampton drinking coffee on
> Sunday when you do your show. With the big 1 kW signal, of course, you'll
> be loud and clear. But WARNING: They have a board with slide pots now (of
> course). How about a bumper sticker: "Real radio people turn knobs."

I hope they'll have someone there to help me run the board.  I figured
they wouldn't still have the board that was brand new when I was a
freshman in 1963.

>         And don't go to the old location in Marston Hall. They're in a
> windowless basement in the new (new in 1970) Campus Center building.

Yes, I know. I've seen the new studios.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/