WSMN 1590 Bargain Box

Hello

WSMN 1590 Nashua NH has been announcing lately that "Bargain Box" program
has not gone away, it's just move to a new time". This is the second time
in the past year that the show has had to make this proclaimation.

The new time is Saturday @ 3:00pm.  It used to be only daily(M-F) in the
afternoon (at 2:30pm I think). Prior to that it was on for about 45 minutes
after the 6pm news.

Looks like the squeeze is on for this show. My recollections of it being on
after the 6pm news was that it was quite a popular show (but who would
sponsor it??).

John