RE: Brown Eyed Girl -- "Turn up the radio" (Was Re: Market Research)

Hi Bump,
(and for all other lovers of great top 40 radio) - check out the salute to
97DJ at this address http://members.aol.com/porcarocpu/wwdj1.html
This was the top 40 competitor to WABC for about 2-3 years in the early
70's.  WBOS's George Taylor Morris was there for a time.
There is an aircheck of their top jock, Bwanna Johnny, at
http://www.reelradio.com
For those who have never visited that site, you have been missing a real
gem!
Give me jingles, give me personalities!
- -Dave