Austin of Boston on 105.7 WROR

I am not sure if anyone else has heard Austin of
Boston (former morning jock on Oldies 103.3) on the
mid-day week-end shifts for 105.7 WROR.  I first heard
him back in December (while I was Christmas Shopping)
on Saturday during a 10-2pm shift.  Then I hadn't
heard him again until the same slot in February.  Then
he disappeared again.  However, while out and about
yesterday, he was on once again (the same time slot)
except it was Sunday this time.  Does anyone know if
he is just filling in, or has he picked up a position
with them since leaving Oldies 103?

Dan