Today's LTAR

I was listening to the discussion about comedy today on LTAR, and it
occurred to me that a lot of the irreverent comedy of the Daily Feed is
similar to what I used to see on Saturday Night Live.  I haven't watched
SNL in quite a few years, but they at least used to be pretty fearless in
their subject matter.  They even did a skit on the cancellation of Star
Trek which poked fun at NBC.

Also on LTAR, there was some discussion about Channel 38's "Ask the
Manager."  They mentioned that it was the longest running show on
local television.  But I wonder.  Didn't "Starring the Editors" on
Channel 4 last longer?  Donna?

Incidentally, I remember back in the early 80s, or perhaps in the 70s,
Channel 56 tried a show called "Meet the Manager."  For awhile, the
two shows were on at the same time.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/