rumors out of wbz...

Tony wrote:
>... regarding the 10-mid slot that will be opening up at wbz due to bruds'
>role back of time.
>jack williams appears to be the front runner
Good Choice but sometimes Jack seems (to me)
to be more neutral on subjects when Brudnoy would
be outspoken.  Perhaps because of his News
background where he reports, rather than editorialize.

>paul sullivan
NO-NO-NO(please Lord, NO)

>and kevin sowyrda are also possibilities
OK!

>steve lavallee appears to offered the overnight full time position,
>replacing retiring bob raleigh
He's entertaining.  Will his shtick cover 5 nights a week?

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@usa.net