Re: Market Research

>Mike Hemeon wrote:
>Do you ever hear the music from local 60's groups such as The Rockin
>Ramrods, Teddy and the Pandas, or The Improper Bostonians on Boston radio
>these days?

        "I Can't Find the Time to Tell You" by Orpheus is all I ever hear
(WODS), and I believe that did a little something on the national charts.
But the New England area must be the only place that song still lives on
the radio at all.

        The Ramrods are still around. My brother recently went to see them
play somewhere in the Boston area.

        A good program for one of the college stations would be
resurrecting this stuff. I don't know about CDs, but much after the '60s
there was at least one or two anthology LPs put out with songs by a bunch
of those bands.