[none]

Hi Dave,
Are You thinking of the Julia Roberts film "Sleeping With The Enemy"?
The scene where she is dancing with that guy she just met.

Roy Lawrence

Amen to this Kevin.  Please excuse my term here, but I call those songs
"girl songs."  I blame its appeal on the Julia Roberts film "Mystic Pizza."
What I mean by "girl song" is when I would put it on at a party in college,
the girls would perk right up.  Another one is Meatloaf's "Paradise By The
Dashboard Light," which thankfully is too long to play for a lot of
stations.