Re: Market Research

At 03:13 AM 4/15/99 -0400, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>For those of us who grew up in that era, we got our music from WBZ, WMEX,
>WORC, WAAB, WPRO, WICE, WFEA, WKBR, WLOB and at night WABC, WLS, WCFL, WKBW
>and WPTR.
>
>Maybe someday, somebody will at least try.

Actually, someone DID try.  A few years ago when WORC was oldies, they
played a lot of obscure tunes ("Baby" by the Joneses...a Worcester band)
and other local hits.  As I recall, they barely showed even in the
Worcester book.  I'm sure it was a combination of being on AM and playing
too many oh wow oldies that did them in.