Re: Celebrity station owners

Steve wrote--

>Steve Lawrence & Edie Gorme were part owners of  WFEA, Manchester, N.H. in
>the late 60s/early 70s.

And as I mentioned, Arnie Ginsburg used to own a piece of WSME in Sanford,
and Larry Justice owned a station on Cape Cod, didn't he-- WCIB, I think?
(I have the flu and I am not thinking very clearly about call letters
tonight...)  I recall other Boston personalities owning stations too--
Fuller/Jeffrey, for example.  These may not be 'celebrities' in the
national sense, but people like Arnie were VERY well known in New England,
so do they count?