Re: Ned French

I believe Ned's highlight was when he worked at the old WORL in Boston.  His
career was mainly in the 40's and 50's.

 He was a very unique air talent.  I believe he was along the lines of Alan
Dary...who wouldn't/couldn't change with the years...or accept that rock &
roll was going to be here to stay....

He liked HIS style of music....and couldn't accept music he claimed was
"trash".  (Sounds similar to Bill Marlowe...as well as Alan Dary.)

He err..."retired" to Pelham NH...was kind of "different" and
quirky....didn't have a telphone (by choice)!  He did some work at
WCAP...where he wasn't too out of style....as WCAP had a more
'old-fashioned' delivery....went onto WVNH in Salem....and also to 92.1 in
Peterborough.

Did you see an obit Donna?  I usually watch for this kind of thing...and
didn't see anything of it....

I would like to know more about his career from the 40's/50's...

Can anyone shed some light on his career?

Thanks!

SP