Re: Planet 100.1

I notice WPNH-FM's new IDs are no closer to reality than the old ones.
Although they sometimes used to mention WPNH-FM, I usually heard "FM
100, WPNH Plymouth-Lincoln-Laconia."  Now it's "100-point-1, the Planet,
modern rock, the Planet, WPNH Plymouth-Laconia, modern rock, modern
rock, the Planet, the Planet, the Planet, modern rock" or something like
that with alternating male and female voices.  The real WPNH Plymouth
has its own programming on 1300 kHz.

How nice that WPNH-FM now shares quarters with a station which has long
ID'd as "WFTN Franklin-Laconia-Concord, Mix 94-point-1."  The real WFTN
Franklin is on 1240 kHz and simulcasts a different FM!