Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 4/9: WBOS Does...Very Little

Scott Fybush/NERW reports:

>One more Seacoast note: we hear Kenny Tibbets, late of WOKQ (97.5
Dover),
>is moving over to Capstar country entry WUBB (95.3 York Center ME).
<snip>
>-=Scott Fybush - NorthEast Radio Watch - (c) 1999

Isn't Kenny the WOKQ Sunday morning telephone swap show host?
Definitely 'alternative' listening during that time of week!  I had
expected he would have popped up elsewhere on the station as a sidekick,
etc.  How long was he with WOKQ?  When did he say "See you laytah!" for
the last time?

Bill O'Neill