RE: NERW 4/9

this is my first posting, so bear with me...  and oh, how are ya?

there was a nice mention of Paul LeBlanc in this weekends NERW (as follows)

<*In NEW HAMPSHIRE, it was a large-scale anniversary celebration this week
for WTSN (1270 Dover) morning host Paul LeBlanc, who marked 35 years with
the station last month.   Many of LeBlanc's guests over the years,
including Governor Jeanne Shaheen, called in to wish LeBlanc well during
the anniversary show.  >

i had the chance to meet Paul back in aught-84 when i was a green ops guy in
Biddeford, ME (ask dan billings...).  he was buds from NH with Dick Lutsk,
who was my GM at the time.  Paul came in and spent the day going over
"routine" things that help keep the station in good stead with the the FCC
among others.  something he didn't have to do, but helped me whip the public
file into shape.  truly one of the "nice" people (of which there are many) in
this biz.  good for you Paul!
anyone imagine 35 years in one place any more?  i'm sure we've all been in
positions where we'd love to spend that amount of time, but the changes come
and we usually get caught up in them...
regards... and have a nice weekend !

chuck igo