Now Hear This! Dale Dorman in AM drive Again!

Hello List Members!

Thanks to a tip that longtime oldies outlet WOCL 105.9 Orlando, FL's
flipped to Jammin' Oldies, I tuned in this morning from Jacksonville
during my morning commute. . (This station has a massive Florida
Coast-to-Coast, and Okeechobee to Jacksonville reach) Lo and behold, to
my surprise, DALE DORMAN was on the air! I grew up with him in
Massachusetts in the 70s listening to him on 68/WRKO.

I wonder if he's still at Kiss-108 in Boston (WXKS-FM)???? Probably so.
The show _sounded_ local...

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL
(ex: Lowell, MA)