Stah Nynee Thavee Seven

Get used to it.  That's how most of the ADI will pronounce it.  Just
like Dubayu Ah Oh Ah, Ah Kayo, Eyeeyi, Duh Rivah, Beeyuah.

As to Star's music mix, I'll definitely withhold judgment until they
jock-up and go thirty or so.  I've tried to keep an ear to it as I scan
around and notice a heavy mix of stuff that was disco while also AC
crossovers (BBd'sTop 10s with safe, lengthy residences).  It seems to be
'new/fresh' inasmuchas many of the trax have been idle (outside of
specialty shows) for 5-10 years.  I'd be cautious not to burn 'em in
again (rekindling the overplayed embers) as evidenced by the 80s Kiss,
WHTT (and some 98.5 WROR incarnations) piggybacked with _heavy_ runs on
the batch of Full Service ACs in Boston.  It's not difficult to forget
the preponderance of formats in which many of these tracks recurrently
prevailed <skip> prevailed <skip> prevailed....  They went silent for a
reason.

Bill O'Neill