RE: Union rules affect talk show

Not long ago, I was driving around Framingham, Natick,
and Ashland around sunset, and noticed the big drop off of WRKO's
signal as well. Maybe a station in Worcester or MetroWest could pick
the show up.

Is WRKO's direction signal at night due to CFTR (680),
though, or are there other stations at 680 that
need protection?