Re: Fwd: Re: WCCM To Air Lowell Spinners Baseball

After the LockMonster game, I had a chance to checkout the WCCM nightime
signal and while it doesn't match WCAP, it is far better than WLLH. WCCM
finally lost out to CJAD on Route 2 in Arlington but it should give the
Spinners good coverage.

More importantly, the Spinners showed loyalty to Bob Ellis, which is rare
in this day and age. The Weber family and Spinner GM Sean Smith run a
first class operation and the fan support in Lowell shows that.

On the other hand the Lock Monsters have real problems, which is a shame
since they put on a good show. They did overprice the market this year,
and have lowered prices for next season. However this weekend they had
trouble drawing 2,500 which simply isn't good enough for the AHL.
Hopefully their games being on MediaOne will help, but the drawback with
MediaOne is nobody knows they are on. Both teams should take a hard look
at WNDS. We all may laugh at that station, but one fact stands clear.
Everybody knows Al the weatherman, so people do watch them.