Processing? We don't need no stinkin' processing! (was: The Star should be grounded)

>The best thing going for them right now is their audio processing:
Nice
>and rich (*almost* "hypnogogic")--though they'll probably turn around
>and screw that up!  P=(
<snip>
>     ~Kaimbridge~

I havn't noticed much of a change there (93.7), but will listen more
closely.  But I _have_ noticed a definite reduction in overall
processing over on 92.9 the past couple of days.  (JJ?)  I know they are
jockless right now, so it could be more perception than reality, but
even with jocks, they don't jump on fades (a nice touch) and the fades
do seem to be more noticeable.  Overall, same freq. resp., diminished
density and less competitive loudness.  (No complaint here!)  If they've
tweaked it, I wonder why?

Bill O'Neill