Re: 93.7 deleted from my car preset

	The ONLY radio station I used to listen to was the Eagle.... I have the last couple days finding a new favorite.... guess my monies dropped on radio station advertisers will no longer be dropped on 93.7 backers.... ho hum....

	On another note, I noticed a more "rocky" blend on 'ROR today, and Uncle Chuck Laquidara and crew are definitely playing to the listeners in transit right now.....and Charles has really helped my daughters hospital.... guess my presets wander over to WZLX

	PS: for those who know.... my ONLY AM presets now are WBZ, WRKO, WPZE (hey I got kids!) & WJIB. I guess religious radio has lost yet one listener, and a very good sales guy...