RE: 93.7 deleted from my car preset

That's one sub-genre of the 1970's that "oldies" stations that play 70's
avoid.  Middle of the road (MOR) I think it was called.  The Carpenters,
Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow.  The Eagle never played them even when they
used the "Not just some of the hits of the 70's, but ALL the hits of the
70's" when they first started out.  The new Star definitely won't either.
Whatever happened to listeners tolerating a "hitlist" that included Steve
Miller Band's "The Joker" and Olivia Newton-John "Have You Never Been
Melllow?"  I know as a youth, I did not flip the station.