WKXL(AM + FM)

During the 4:06 and 5:06 news, Gardner Hill reported that WKXL AM+FM was
bought out by Fox Media.  As some of you know, they have been owned by
stockholders(mostly people who worked at the station like Gardner, Don
Dunklee, Dick Osbourne and Jim Rivers to name a few).  This was a complete
shock to me.  I just hope Fox Media doesn't tinker with it too much and change
the local programming the station has been known for 50+ years.

Gary Ford