Re: Jay Severin gets WRKO late shift

In addition, to being a fulltime GOP consultant/strategist
he's also a regular contributor to MSNBC in Fort Lee, NJ
where he tapes his segments a couplle times week. He
also writes a weekly column on MSNBC.com. Plus,
he's the main fill-in for Bob Grant on WOR-AM.

I kind of doubt he'll make a permanent move to Boston
for a 2-hour late show. ISDN is more likely option.

As for Parenteau, he still has a house in MetroWest.
A couple times when he wasn't able to return to Boston
due to weather conditions or Q104's promotional
events which kept him in Manhattan, he has done
his show from Manhattan using an ISDN link-up.

- -Mark