Ownership Opportunity

I don't want to commercialize this group, but I think this is different.
We have a station for sale that IMHO would make an ideal first property
for someone seriously desiring ownership, and I wanted to let this group
know about it.  It's no secret that the WQVR/WESO/WARE combo has been
split up, with WQVR (or whatever it is now) moving to Spencer-Worcester,
and WESO also spun off.

WARE, too, was under contract, but sadly, the buyer passed away
recently.    WARE is an interesting situation that includes valuable
land to collateralize a loan (tower site has line-of-sight to Boston,
Worcester, Providence, Springfield, and Hartford we're told - so rent
out space!), big fulltime AM signal on 1250, and a nice market all to
itself.   It's a great starter situation for someone with sales and
programming ability, and access to $500K (or best offer), OR A DECENT
DOWN PAYMENT.   Live the dream, do the morning show, then get out and
sell!   There's a lot of money to be made, IMHO.

I'd like to see a good owner-operator make a success out of WARE
for her/himself, and give the region a great radio station again.
I'll be glad to work with anyone who's seriously interested.

Come visit us at http://www.expage.com/page/nemedia.

Dennis Jackson
New England Media
dj@broadcast.net