RE: Mind if I call you Bruce?

On David Brodnoy's program last night, there was a discussion about BZ's
decision to drop a sports show for more news on the weekends.  A caller
asked this same question about Accu-Weather, and the response was that:
1. BZ would have to hire at least three more meteorologists to cover the
weekends and nights and 2. Elliot Abrams is a long time (20 years plus)
recognized name in the Boston area, and is known by name by most
everybody (!) and 3: Accu-Weather provides weather 24 hours a day,
localized for the Boston area (further response to no. 1).  Suits me.

- -Larry