WROR

Last night I heard what I assume was intended to be a legal ID on
WROR.  They had a jingle which said WROR, not WROR-FM, which
makes me wonder whether they ever formally changed the calls.  The
also had a very faint and fast "Framingham" before the "Boston," which
is why I assume it to be a legal ID.  If I didn't know they were licensed
to Framingham, I wouldn't have understood what they said.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/