Re: WFNX -- don't leave home without it...

Mark Shneyder wrote:

> WFNX owner Stephen Mindich is buying free-format
> WCDQ 92.1FM serving NH coast and So. York COunty in Maine.

New Hampshire Public Radio looked into buying WCDQ last year as a way of
filling its coverage gap on the Seacoast.  I was present at a trustees
meeting at which NHPR President/GM Mark Handley showed a WCDQ coverage
map, then overlaid the coverage of WNHQ Peterborough and said the
interference in parts of the target area was unacceptable and took the
Sanford station out of consideration.