Re: Fw: WMEX/WITS/WMRE

> >They called themselves "the WITS end of the dial"
> >and the calls stood for "Information, Talk, and
> >Sports".

And even the "W" stood for something.....

Weather
Information
Talk
Sports

Or as a competitor once referred to them as  "nit-WITS"!

> > I remember they had a morning show with
> >"Emperor Hudson"

"Empreror Hudson" did a *really* DIFFERENT morning show.  Now I wish I
had a few tapes of him.  They musta sheeled out some good bucks to get
him to come to town.

This period was probably the last serious attempt at doing radio on
1510AM

Anyone know what he's doing now?

BM