1510, etc.

After reading my post, I am off by the year.  Lerner sold 99.5 in
1986, so the move to Woburn may have been late 85 or early 86, in
advance of the 19.5M windfall.  Not bad for a signal out of Andover!
Wasn't that a record high for a Boston ADI sale?  I do remember that
Lerner then purchased then WZOU (94.5, Boston) for about a mere $15M,
with room to spare from the WSSH deal.  And didn't he then unload 94.5
for around $35M?

Heck, it is his dough to do what he wants with it, but there are quite
a few miffed would-be local buyers in Lowell who were blasted by the
recently announce $900K+ sale by Lerner of WLLH to Mega who will flip
the synchronous signal to all SP.  For a little less, there were a few
local hopefuls, now out of the game!  But, but... the marketplace...
but....

Bill O'Neill