Re: radio listings

I agree with Mike. I'm in NYC twice a week and most morning dailies
in the Big Apple seem to have a great radio listing section. Also, the
Daily News has a radio column almost daily.

I think it's a Boston thing. The Globe seems to have some sort of
an obsession with Classical Music carrying listings for 'CRB,
'HRB and 'BOQ. The Herald's listings are a big joke. And, The Phoenix's
idea of radio highlights consists of radio ads by 'BCN, 'AAF and
of course its own sister station 'FNX.

I like what 'RKO is doing with their 'This Week On The Talk Station'
section on their website. You get a glimpse of what's to come(guests,
topics, special remotes,etc).

- -Mark

- ---Mike Thomas <nostatic@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've noticed that the New York papers, (Times, Daily News and Post)
still have