Re: WMEX/WITS/WMRE

They called themselves "the WITS end of the dial"
and the calls stood for "Information, Talk, and
Sports". I remember they had a morning show with
"Emperor Hudson" (half of the Hudson and Landry
comedy duo) and did have the Red Sox for awhile
(but with a lousy nighttime signal). Later they did
become WMRE and then WSSH; I think they were also
country for awhile, as WKKU.

- ---MikeHemeon@aol.com wrote:
> You are correct. I remember I mentioned to one of my friends that
WMEX was