radio listings (was Bob Katzen, WMRE)

Bob Nelson wrote--
>By the way, this is off the subject a bit--but
>remember when the Boston Phoenix had radio listings,
>right on the same page as their TV highlights ("Hot
>Dots")? It disappeared several years ago and never
>came back.

This is one of my pet peeves in life.  I really miss the radio listings.
Okay, a lot of stations are on satellite, but many are not, and I wish the
Boston newspapers had not abandoned printing these listings.  Has this also
happened in other cities-- just TV listings are given, with a small section
for special radio shows and who their guests are today  (usually just talk
shows like Brudnoy and a couple of others...)-- When did newspapers stop
printing these listings, and does anybody know what the reasoning behind it
was?