Re: Live too close to "The Eagle" Yes/No?

In a message dated 3/16/99 4:57:58 PM EST, sven@gord.isdn.lightning.net
writes:

<< At the risk of being laughed outta here i would suggest wrapping the
 cabinets in tin foil - the metal could provide enough shielding to block
 out most of the signal - try several layers. >>

I live down the street from WXKS - I used to get WXKS -AM on my phone. Now I
get them on every open frequency on my shortwave radio. I'm surprised I don't
get them on my toaster oven or in my fillings.