Re: Chancellor Media moves

In a message dated 3/16/99 2:25:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
notquite@hotmail.com writes:

<< Does yesterday's (March 15th) announcements by Chancellor Media to
 call-off a sale of the company and call-off acquiring the LIN group of
 TV stations means that the company is again going to start acquiring
 radio stations? >>

In the two TV interviews I saw yesterday, Tom Hicks indicated that the
companies focus will be on operating the stations they already own and
expanding into the internet.  I'm sure that some additional purchases will
happen, but he gave the clear impression that the buying spree is over.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine