DXing...

Just a couple of notes while waiting for someone at Medford High
School...located on the Medford/Winchester line...and a few questions to
the technical folks on the list...

102.1 FM - Heard clear Creyole/French program with slight reverb and
ads...is this the pirate that continues to creep up on this list on occasion?
Darn good signal where I was parked.

101.3 FM - Heard for the first time in Medford the FNX translator.
Signal quality: Medium

92.3, 96.1, 98.1 & 104.5 (all out of towner) came in clear as a bell.
Yet...99.5 was messy.  Could someone 'splain this to me?

And...for those radio folks in SE New England...is 94 HJY always that
overprocessed (translated into: heavy bass) or is it just my ears?

Feel free to reply direct to me or via the list.

Marc Lemay

PS: For those subscribers outside of Eastern Mass...I'm looking for a few
souls to exchange air checks of News/Talk & AC stations in their
markets.  I'd be willing to exchange airchecks of stations around here.
Again, feel free to respond personally or on the list.