Re: broadcasting schools

In a message dated 3/10/99 0:45:45 AM EST, dlh@donnahalper.com writes:

> It used to be a cottage industry for jocks to
>  make extra bucks by teaching at broadcast schools...

There was Northeast Broadcasting School in Back Bay-around Marlboro and
Clarendon.

When I was a jock in Boston, I supplemented my income by teaching at The
Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Wellesley Hills, and a graduate course
at my alma mater, Emerson College, called "Radio Performance and Production."
The latter was more gratifying since the students were older, more focused,
and serious about learning.

Dave Iseman
Cape Cod, MA
(978) 307-1765