Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 3/5: We Will Never Make Fun of Boston Weather Again...

S.F. in NERW writes:

>*What could we have been thinking when we laughed at Boston's little
>nor'easter last week?

Ah, give the 'birthday boy' a pass on this one!  Happy birthday Scott!
A tip o' the headphones to you!  </;--)

>Moving towards Portland, we hear WCLZ-FM (98.9 Brunswick) is
>mainstreaming its format as Fuller-Jeffrey moves it into new Portland
>studios, taking on more of a modern AC sound <snip>

'CLZ used to be one heck of a juke box of great tunes.  Even back to the
early 80s, whenever camping under the Maine stars, WCLZ was always a
good fit.  Anyone in the Portland market getting it done?

Bill O'Neill