Re: WRKO lineup

In a message dated 3/3/99 5:05:28 PM EST, bostonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<< The word out of deep inside WRKO is that Andy Moes will
 ink the deal for the 11p-1am slot. <<

Excellent news - poor Andy will now have to work at least 10 hours a week!  I
was afraid that we'd get some syndicated political drivel during the time that
I enjoy listening the most -- bed time.   I don't know anything about Andy but
I've enjoyed listening to him on Saturdays.  WRKO is how I got hooked on talk
radio, since there isn't much else - I used to listen to WBZ at night, but
there's so much more choices in the morning - Imus and Howard. I wish there
was more choice at night.  I  prefer local talk shows, and I find Mark and
Tai's brand of entertainment and talk the most interesting - they're in my age
group and I listened to Tai and Mark for years on their former stations.  Now
I mostly listen first thing in the morning, in the car and before bed, so I'll
probably miss most of Tai's show altogether, so I am sorry about that.
  BTW, where has Jeff Katz been?  They still run the jingles but no one has
mentioned on the air that he's just on vacation.  Without him the morning show
is boring.